Established in 2001 in New Vallabh Vidyanagar the industrial training centre was started from the donation made by Shri Ajitbhai Patel and Shri Dilipbhai Patel to perpetuate the memory of their father Shri Chimanbhai. The objective of the centre is to train young boys and girls to acquire vocational skills and thus be self-employed in the following sixteen trades. Duration of the training ranges from one year to three years and eligibility for admission is 10th class pass (High School), in most cases.
Names of trade:
1. Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Mechanic
2. Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant)
4. Instrument Mechanic
5. Mechanic - Diesel
6.Information Technology and Electronics Systems
7. Mechanic Motor Vehicle
9.Stenographer-cum-Computer Operator (English)
11. Computer - aided Dress-maker and Dress - designer
12. Certificate in E-commerce
13. Certificate in Multimedia Technology & DTP
14. Certificate in Software Programming
15. Certificate in Hardware Technology Network & Administration
16. Certificate Course in Computer-aided Design & AUTOCAD 2000.